AIM
Vindsorg

botmato botmato

Hey, he credited me for the idea!

Yeah, you know I'm kvlt for giving Bob the ideas for the script. :OO

Anyway, this turned out very well. Better than I expected it, anyway.

.. Funnier, too. xD

Nagasaki's flower Nagasaki's flower

My God...

I don't know why this was labeled as a "game" ... but dear fucking Christ... this is so ahrd to describe. It's just so beautiful...

You've got some talent, man. The visuals, and the music were just.. fuckign astounding. Worthy of my vote..

Mario's Bad Luck Mario's Bad Luck

Lol @ Mario :O

Great flash cartoon, man. LMAO!

megaman51413 responds:

Glad to see you liked it :)

Areani - Crucify Arminum Areani - Crucify Arminum

MY VOCALS ARE IN THIS SONG!

Yup. I'm the singer. :)

But honestly, until we mastered this song, I felt this was a trashcanner. The vocals just didn't seem to come into the mix correctly, and I thought it was too short.

In fact, I still think it is. When I wrote the lyrics for it, I had this epic.. 6 to 7 minute song in mind. But when we made everythign and recorded it, we were stuck at some odd 3 minutes and 10 seconds. We listened to the music (no vocals) and decided that there was no way in hell we could add more to it without destroying the song, so we recorded the vocals.. which were kind of jumbled together.

Even still, we added reverb to the drums and vox (vocals), and finally did the master fixing.

It was fucking AMAZING. We've had so much commentary from you guys about our songs, especially this one, which was just uploaded YESTERDAY (12/2/06)!!

Thanks for the support, guys.

Myspace.com/areaniband

The above URL is the link to our OFFICIAL Myspace page.

Again, thanks for the support.